Stephen Knight practices at Baydoun & Knight, PLLC, where he focuses on appellate advocacy, commercial litigation, and consumer protection litigation.
- Former Judicial Clerk to Chief Judge Gilbert S. Merritt, Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Former Judicial Clerk to U.S. District Court Judge Thomas A. Wiseman, Jr., Middle District of Tennessee
- Former Assistant Attorney General for the State of Tennessee's Consumer Protection Division
- Honors graduate of The George Washington University Law School
- Honors graduate of Cornell University
Selected Professional Associations: ABA Council of Appellate Lawyers; ABA Appellate Practice Litigation Committee; Appellate Advocacy Committee of the ABA Tort, Trial & Insurance Section; Appellate Practice Committee of the Nashville Bar Association; Harry Phillips Inn of Court in Nashville, Tennessee, from 1996 to 1998; Prettyman-Leventhal Inn of Court in Washington, D.C., in 1991